1. Chloe scalloped halter bikini £255.
2. Lisa Marie Fernandez + Peter Pilotto Marie swimsuit £355.
3. Marni floral-print bikini £135.
4. Lucas Hugh racer back mesh swimsuit £150.
1. Topshop wet look swimsuit £34.
2. Miss Selfridge tie-dye bikini £26.
3. COS jacquard print swimsuit £31.
4. H&M print bikini £12.
Someone throw me in a pool, please. There's such a switch in mood in London when the sun is out - unless you're on the underground where everyone is as grumpy as usual.
I want to try a swimsuit this season because firstly, there are so many interesting ones out there. Check out Wildfox and House of Holland, I need the cat one. And secondly, just why not? Bikinis are skimpy and uncomfortable anyway.