I'm still finding it really hard to get my head around all these spring clothes with the sub-zero temperatures. My heating is on full blast, I'm wearing at least 5 layers and I'm still cold. Pretty much the only place where I'm warm these days is bed and what with mundane lectures to go to, I'm not there even nearly enough of the time. Whinge over, I promise.
Spring brights are supposed to make you feel more cheery, so here are my cheery offerings for this week (not even the purchase of gold disco shorts from American Apparel and two orange Clubs could cheer me up this afternoon but maybe you will have more luck). Enjoy.
1. Madeleine Thompson. Woody-chunky knit cashmere sweater. £410. Buy here.
2. Rag & Bone. Zip-detailed mid rise skinny capri jeans. £160. Buy here.
3. Stella McCartney. Alice neon resin clutch box. £1075. Buy here.
2. ASOS. Pyramid metal tip clutch. £15. Buy here.
3. Nike. Dunk high AC trainers. £65. Buy here.