After all the London Fashion Week madness was over, I gave myself a well-deserved break from blogging over the weekend. I would love to say that I just chilled and rejuvenated but no, I had (or more accurately, still have) a 2500 word essay to write, due for tomorrow.
I can't imagine having to go from New York to London, to Milan, and then to Paris. How people do it is beyond me. Five days of London and I feel like I need a good month of doing nothing, or at least a good shop to treat myself for all the hard work...
1. Miu Miu. Sequinned-collar cotton-poplin shirt. £450. Buy it.
2. Jimmy Choo. Sasha printed canvas tote. £450. Buy it.
3. See by Chloe. High-waisted cotton-canvas skirt. £170. Buy it.
4. Jil Sander. Patent leather pumps. £355. Buy them.
5. Versace. Starfish gold-tone ring. £180. Buy it.
1. Topshop. Dip dye speckle sweat. £28. Buy it.
2. Warehouse. Mesh two layer skirt. £28. Buy it.
3. Nike. Nike air royalty tops. £67. Buy them.
4. Urban Outfitters. For you and me bracelets. £10. Buy them.