I've just got back from my 9.30am lecture. Who knew that things happened before 11am? I'm not sure just how many Monday morning lectures I will make this term (but don't worry Mother, I will try my hardest...), especially with no caffeine in my system (what is the point of New Year resolutions anyway?!)
It's good to be back in London. How I've missed the fresh air, the spacious rush hour on the underground and the polite manners of everyone living here.
1. Diana von Furstenburg. Briana extended-back knitted sweater. £210. Buy here.
2. The Row. Leather backpack. £2635. Buy here.
3. Miu Miu. Cotton-twill pleated mini skirt. £430. Buy here.
1. Topshop. Neon textured jumper. £36. Buy here.
2. River Island. Pu panel dress. £50. Buy here.
3. Jeffrey Campbell. £103. Buy here.
1. Burberry Prorsum. Suede trench coat. £2995. Buy here.
2. Acne. Texas denim shirt. £150. Buy here.
3. Ralph Lauren Black Label. Crew neck merino wool sweater. £340. Buy here.
1. Topman. Multi mix contrast cord shirt. £34. Buy here.
2. Burton. Green bright chinos. £32. Buy here.
2. River Island. Blue pattern stripe print t-shirt. £18. Buy here.