Happy New Year! I hope you had a fantastic one, whatever you did. I have just returned from Christmas in the Alps. It was so relaxing to have a break from the internet and blogging!
After all of the press days, parties and Christmas soirees, it seems the fashion world has gone into hibernation, preparing for various fashion weeks around the world. I am admittedly very excited for my second London Fashion Week - only just over a month to go!
I hope you haven't dug too deep into your pockets during the winter sales. I find the sales lacking most seasons, unless you find a coat or an accessory that doesn't scream the previous season at you.
Enjoy these beautiful spring must haves. Light, bright and romantic is key for SS12.
1. Acne. Leather skirt. £1000. Buy here.
2. 3.1 Philip Lim. Splatter print silk blouse. £345. Buy here.
3. Christopher Kane. Lace sleeve dress. £865. Buy here.
2. Topshop. Cross on chain drop earrings. £4. Buy here.
3. American Apparel. Fluro leggings. £30. Buy here.
2. MCQ Alexander McQueen. Twisted pocket cotton shirt. £85. Buy here.
3. Nixon. Time teller p blue watch. £55. Buy here.
1. Brand 8. Leather patch sweat. £75. Buy here.
2. Topman. Washed green chinos. £28. Buy here.
3. River Island. Ecru contrast rucksack. £30. Buy here.