Happy Monday! I started off the week with a yoga class today, which has left me feeling dreamy, and hopefully my thighs a lot more like Beyonce's. On a more down to earth note, I have decided to stop featuring men's must haves (unless some of you boys feel left out and tell me you object?).
I have also signed a contract with Handpicked Media today which means over the next few weeks, I will gradually be introducing ads to my blog but they shouldn't be too invasive. I work hard at my blog and give it a lot of my time - you become weirdly addicted to blogging, it becomes your baby and you nurture it and watch it grow. My blog has grown substantially over the past year (which is down to everyone who reads it so thank you!) and the time feels right now to start to make a little money from it (even if that money does just go on new things to share with you, which is gonna happen).
1. Alice by Temperley. Black leather laser-cut shorts. £445. Buy here.
2. Acne. Stella-washed leather shoulder bag. £270. Buy here.
3. Adidas by Stella McCartney. Hooded waterproof jacket. £300. Buy here.
1. ASOS. Dip dye high waisted shorts. £28. Buy here.
2. Topshop. Crop nepi sweat. £22. Buy here.
3. Zara TRF. Skirt with asymmetric hem. £22.99. Buy here.