So, looks like it is November already! The cold is coming, the leaves have fallen (which is I absolutely adore) and the nights are long. I love layering, big jumpers and coats, especially my vintage, fur one which had its first trip out of the season the other day. Give me any excuse to wear even more black, grey and cream...
The press days are still continuing but I think this week is the last of them until next year.
1. By Malene Birger. Kalisa wool-jersey skirt. £155. Buy here.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs. Too hot to handle leather tote. £470. Buy here.
3. Rag & bone. Baxter leather-trimmed wool sweater. £320. Buy here.
1. Vaudeville & Burlesque. Navy lace skirt. £65. Buy here.
2. Mango. Pleated dress. £44.90. Buy here.
3. Zara. Combined coat. £119. Buy here.
1. Lanvin. Grosgrain collar pique polo. £175. Buy here.
2. Paul Smith. Silver leather rucksack. £1295. Buy here.
3. Burberry Brit. Hockley marl-knit elbow patch sweater. Buy here.
1. River Island. Grey washed aztec shirt. £35. Buy here.
2. Topman. Ole shearing rucksack. £38. Buy here.
3. H&M. Cardigan. £38.99. Buy here.