It feels ever so slightly inappropriate showing you all what I think you should buy yourselves when Christmas is just around the corner. I haven't even thought about starting my Christmas shopping. I might run a feature of some gift ideas as I know I always get a bit muddled, especially with the males in the family.
Things are starting to quieten down in the fashion world. I have some of my last events this week until after Christmas.
Have a fantastic week.
1. Yves Saint Laurent. Gold pleated charm necklace. £420. Buy here.
2. Current/Elliot. The Stiletto mid-rise cropped skinny jeans. £195. Buy here.
3. Alexander McQueen. De Manta studded leather tote. £895. Buy here.
1. Zara. Dress with asymmetrical hem. £49.99 Buy here.
2. American Apparel. Small suede envelope clutch. £24. Buy here.
3. Oasis. Tan scallop skirt. £40. Buy here,
1. Polo Ralph Lauren. Slim leg cord. £125. Buy here.
2. Folk. Brass block tee. £55. Buy here.
3. Alexander McQueen. Panelled leather and suede boots. £425. Buy here.
1. BePriv. Carlton t-shirt. £30. Buy here.
2. Eastpak. Aztec backpack. £47. Buy here.
3. French Connection. Abott fairisle breton knit. £70. Buy here.