It's Monday again, I hope everyone had a fun-packed weekend! This week has started with some exciting news. I have an interview to intern at i-D magazine and have been asked to freelance for a project which is launching soon - I'm afraid that is all I am allowed to say about it though (but who doesn't love a bit of mystery?).
On top of that, for some reason totally unbeknown to me, ASOS has given me a premier account for a month so my new Converse and the gorgeous little Warehouse top will be with me tomorrow. Has anyone else had this happen? I have a feeling it is ASOS' way of trying to coerce me into buying a premium membership.
Anyway, have a good week everyone!
1. Current/Elliot. The ankle low-rise skinny jean. £195. Buy here.
2. Marc Jacobs. Small daisy printed cotton blouse. £650. Buy here.
3. Mulberry. Pleated denim skirt. £275. Buy here.
1. Warehouse. Chiffon yoke batwing top. £22. Buy here.
2. Topshop. Foil open shoulder sweat. £30. Buy here.
3. Miss Selfridge. Black chiffon split maxi dress. £37. Buy here.
1. Yuketen Triangle. Grey heather wool backpack. £295. Buy here.
2. Burberry Prorsum. Printed cotton jersey t-shirt. £295. Buy here.
3. Lanvin. Grosgrain collar shirt. £320. Buy here.
1. Cheap Monday. Dexter jumper. £80. Buy here.
2. Selected. Three Paris chinos. £45. Buy here.
3. Blood Brothers. Dream tee. £35. Buy here.