Happy Monday! Congratulations to Cindy Alton for winning the Fearne Cotton dress. It is on its way to the States as we speak.
This week is just as busy as ever. The press days continue, as do the parties (I'm certainly not complaining). Also, the Nails inc. competition finishes on Sunday and whilst I have been in the lead for the past three weeks, I have been taken over by a whopping 200 votes! So anyone who hasn't voted on Facebook, it would mean the world to me if you could vote for my design here.
Have a good week & lots of love (as always)
1. Stella McCartney. Slub twill blazer. £995. Buy here.
2. Jeffrey Campbell. Lita in black distressed leather. £100. Buy here.
3. Wild Fox. American girl dirty white sweat. £100. Buy here.
1. River Island. Sleeveless shirt with leopard print trim. £32. Buy here.
2. Topshop. Kurt espadrille sole brogues. £75. Buy here.
3. ASOS. Lace and mesh wide leg palazzo pants. £45. Buy here.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs. Contrast sleeve sweater. £195. Buy here.
2. Alexander McQueen. Skull emblem pocket square. £75. Buy here.
3. Polo Ralph Lauren. Button down collar shirt. £130. Buy here.
1. Wesc. Noah contrast pocket. £50. Buy here.
2. Minimum. Slim fit chinos. £65. Buy here.
3. ASOS. Colour block shirt. £32. Buy here.