Happy Halloween! I did think about doing a Halloween must haves but in all honesty I think it is a bit tacky, plus if you don't have your costume by now, you are pretty unorganised aren't you! I am however going to have my 'What I'm wearing' featuring my costume for fun - check back tomorrow for that!
Have a good week.
1. Michael Kors. Chain detail leather skirt. £345. Buy here.
2. Miu Miu. Two-tone leather shoulder bag. £745. Buy here.
3. Paul & Joe Sister. Kristen Ecru dress. £180. Buy here.
1. Topshop. Metallic scallop vest. £20. Buy here.
2. Dahlia. Tilly print contrast dress. £65. Buy here.
3. ASOS. Shirt with all over geo lace. £35. Buy here.
1. YMC. Olive pleat front trousers. £145. Buy here.
2. Church's. McPherson rubber sole leather brogues. £325. Buy here.
3. Folk. Grey block t-shirt. £55. Buy here.
1. Lacoste Live. Varsity shirt. £95. Buy here.
2. American Apparel. Fisherman's knitted sweat. £66. Buy here.
3. Cheap Monday. Fark green parka. £150. Buy here.