Happy Monday! The last thing that you want on a Monday morning is to be suddenly bombarded with work but of course, bombarded with work I have been. So, keeping this short and sweet. I have become slightly obsessed with burgundy over the past few weeks and managed to pick up a stupid amount of burgundy at the American Apparel flea market!
Anyway, have a great week and enjoy my must haves (which I certainly can no longer afford, boohoo).
1. Steven Alan. Carolyn leopard print silk dress. £315. Buy here.
2. Nixon. Monopoly stainless steel watch. £170. Buy here.
3. Burberry London. Leather-sleeve gabardine trench coat. £1195 Buy here.
1. River Island. Metallic mini skirt. £50. Buy here.
2. Zara TRF. Sheepskin parka. £89.99. Buy here.
3. Sparkle & Fade. Cut-out detail dress. £89.99. Buy here.
1. Yves Saint Laurent. Cashmere and silk blended cardigan. £600. Buy here.
2. Polo Ralph Lauren. Suede-trimmed merino wool gloves. £65. Buy here.
3. Raf Simons. Slim fit patterned sweater. £345. Buy here.
1. ASOS. Grandad chambray shirt. £30. Buy here.
2. Topman. Multi-coloured stripe jumper. £40. Buy here.
3. Uniqlo. Wool chesterfield coat. £109. Buy here.