Today is the day to remember all of those people who died in 9/11 in the twin towers, those who lost their lives trying to rescue others and the family members of those who were lost. I still can't believe it all happened 10 years ago. I don't know about you but I remember watching that horrific scene on the news, only ten at the time, in shock by what I saw. That was the first time in my life I realised how truly vile human beings can be to one and other.
Whilst it seems trivial to blog my must haves on a day like today, it doesn't mean that I don't care! My heart goes out to all those people affected by the horrible day that was 9/11.
Enjoy these must haves.
1. Stella McCartney. Edith camel wool coat. £1275. Buy here.
2. Miu Miu. Nappa leather shoulder bag. £895. Buy here.
3. McQ. Leather paneled wool-blend dress. £490. Buy here.
1. ASOS. Backless sheer shirt. £30. Buy here.
2, Topshop. Oxford PU pocket short. Buy here.
3. Oasis. Leather dress with short sleeves. Buy here.
1. Cherchbi. Tweed and leather backpack. £595. Buy here,
2. Incotex. Glanshirt slim fit twill shirt. £125. Buy here.
3. Alexander Olch. The winters plaid tie. £115. Buy here.
1. ASOS. Crew neck sweater with contrast pocket. £26. Buy here.
2. River Island. Green long sleeve shacket. £38. Buy here.
3.HEbyMango. Green toggle coat. £169.90. Buy here.