If there is any day I wouldn't want to be in London it would be today. What total wankers these rioters/looters are. The whole thing is so selfish and disrespectful to the decent people who do live in London.
On completely different note, who doesn't want October in August? That is certainly how today feels. I was just about to leave to go to the post office, to send all of my old clothes, which sold for a pitiful 99p each, when the rain began. It has rained, and rained and rained. So repeats of Sex and the City is how I'm spending my Monday. Welcome back to England and its schizophrenic weather! Thank god I leave for Canada on Saturday!
These are my gorgeous must haves for this week. I have no money left so I am casually going to be online window shopping, sobbing to myself, until I get my student loan.
1. Sandro. Surfing intarsia fine-knit sweater. £195. Buy here.
2. Boutique by Jaeger. Cross back pinafore detail dress. £180. Buy here.
3. Jimmy Choo. Doreen waxed suede boots. £650. Buy here.
1. Zara. Tulip skirt dress. £69.99. Buy here.
2. Topshop. Navy leather sleeve coat. £170. Buy here.
3. ASOS Ablaze. Super high wedge. £60. Buy here.
1. Burberry Shoes & Acessories. Leather document holder. £285. Buy here.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs. Soft striped jumper. £250. Buy here.
3. Hartford. Cotton trousers. £115. Buy here.
1. ASOS. Grandad bib check shirt. £28. Buy here.
2. Topman. Bright blue skinny chinos. £28. Buy here.
3. River Island. Navy colour block jumper. £28. Buy here.