So I am still in Canada! We've seen whales, been jet-skiing, gone hiking and as of tomorrow we are finally heading out to a beach resort. I have met lots of family while I've been here which has been lovely!
I am missing UK shopping for sure. I found myself online shopping last night without realising, only then to realise it isn't possible to shop without the money to. So, I just settled on ordering myself a book from Amazon which should have arrived by the time I get home next Sunday.
Enjoy and happy shopping!
1. Diane von Furstenburg. Paneled wool-blend mini dress. £400. Buy here.
2. Dolce & Gabbana. Cameo clip on earrings. £190. Buy here.
3. Valentino. Studded PVC tote. £430. Buy here.
1. ASOS. T-shirt with non metallic moustache print. £18. Buy here.
2. Topshop. Leather collar wool boyfriend coat. £170. Buy here.
3. New Look. Patent loafer court. £24.99. Buy here.
1. Junya Watanabe. Corduory panelled shirt. £370. Buy here.
2. Mark McNairy. Suede and leather saddle shoes. £220. Buy here.
3. Comme des Garcons. Fluorescent neon travel wallet. £87. Buy here.
1. Topman. Brown vee cardigan. £42. Buy here.
2. ASOS. Crew neck t-shirt with contrasting pocket. £14. Buy here.
3. Adidas. Originals backpack. £25. Buy here.