Hello from Vancouver! Lucky little me was given $250 from my father to go shopping today. The Urban Outfitters was shit. Sorry but there is no other word for it. The buyers ought to be shot. American Apparel was on top form as always with everything costing around £10 less than in the UK. We found this gorgeous vintage shop and I couldn't help but purchase an over-priced dress and belt. The wierd thing I find hard to get my head around is tax being added onto the end of your bill. I've experienced it before in NY but it always takes ages to get used to things not costing what they say they do.
After 6 hours walking around, the impossible has happened - I am officially all shopped out. Luckily for you, I can never get tired of looking at clothes online. Enjoy!
1. Miu Miu. Wool-felt tote. £795. Buy here.
2. See by Chloe. Shirt dress in colour block. £355. Buy here.
3. Burberry Prorsum. Brit dorset platform ankle booties. £495. Buy here.
1. H&M. Faux leather shorts. £14.99. Buy here.
2. Minkpink. "`Don't mess with me" layered maxi dress. £70. Buy here.
3. BDG. Tan shawl collar varsity jacket. £85. Buy here.
1. Mulberry. Henry backpack. £355. Buy here.
2. Ralph Lauren. Leather chelsea boots. £455. Buy here.
3. Dolce & Gabbana. Bryan Ferry extended play t-shirt. Buy here.
1. Lyle & Scott. Navy sweat bomber. £75. Buy here.
2. River Island. Rust long sleeve fairisle jumper. £36. Buy here.
3. Zara. Circular trousers. £29.99. Buy here.