Sorry this is so late! It's been a busy week getting back from holiday, arranging meetings with PR companies in hope of getting more fashion based info for my blog! I've also been thinking about new features for my blog, some of which will be coming very soon, and hopefully you like the new layout of my must haves!
All of these magazines keep landing on my door mat, getting me excited for winter. What a typical british person I am; when it's summer (well, not really, but you get my jist) I want winter and winter I want summer!
Enjoy these must haves, I'm pretty keen on buying all of them - if only my bank balance would allow it.
1. Vince. Hooded shearing coat. £1735. Buy here.
2. See by Chloe. Silk crepe de chine blouse. £225. Buy here.
3. Yves Saint Laurent. Square-neck leather dress. £3040. Buy here.
1. Lucca. Oversized contrast baseball jacket. £55. Buy here.
2. Topshop. Structured sleeveless skater dress. £46. Buy here. (This dress also comes in teal, violet and yellow.)
3. ASOS. Heritage coat. £100. Buy here.
1. Acne. Limit scoop neck cotton t-shirt. £30. Buy here.
2. Lanvin. Puzzle high top sneakers. £445. Buy here.
3. Gant Rugger. Cricket jumper. £97. Buy here.
1. ASOS. Fairisle crew neck jumper. £35. Buy here.
2. Renewal. Levi's 501 turn up denim shorts. £30. Buy here.
3. Topman. Mid purple carrot trousers. £40. Buy here.